Ratings for Dr. Tracey E. Pinkston

Dr. Pinkston is a "no show". Do not expect to see her at all for your sceduled appointments. The receptionist has to constantly reschedule appointments. There is no way she will be able to keep her practice thriving while conducting business like this. Her patients deserve better and she deserves to lose her patients. I'm sure many have had to seek other doctors for their care. As far as being knowledgeable, I really can't say. She has only kept my appointment twice the past 3 years. Her staff has to constantly make excuses for her absence. Don't waste your time---find another doctor!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

After having my apppintment rescheduled 4 times - I show up to find the door locked and the office recording says they are closed for the next week. Wth?!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Do NOT schedule an appointment with this physician if you have any hopes of seeing her within 4 months time. Dr. Pinkston needs to SERIOUSLY re-evaluate her situation {personal health/lyme disease} and possibly consider closing her practice until she is able to better preform her job & provide for her patients. I have anxiously waited a little over 2 months to see her, because I am desperate to find a practitioner who can help me; but I received a call the morning of my appointment that the Dr was unable to work today & it would be another month and a half before I could reschedule to try again. If any medical practitioner is unable to provide care for others due to their own medical problems, well, I just think it is extremely unfair to those patients who are seeking her help. Maybe she is worth the wait to some, but MY health can not continue to wait & wait & wait.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable. I am very confident in her ability to help me handle my health issues. I have already learned a lot more about my condition and she explains lab work in a way that I can take that information and apply it to try and improve my health. She is a great partner in helping you help yourself to be more in control of your issue and be as healthy as possible. She is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

This doctor treats the cause not just simptoms

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Dr. Tracey E. Pinkston's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

• Blue Cross Of California