Ratings for Dr. Nick Mattison

Dr Mattison was my doctor when we lived in Nova Scotia. He delivered my 2 daughters. I have yet to have a doctor that is as caring and compassionate as he was.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

An exceptionally responsive doctor, his qick action I'm pretty sure saved my life. He subsequently delivered our daughter. That was 1988. I've never forgotten his compassion and professionalism. I wish him well in retirement.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Mattison was our family doc when I was in Halifax in the late 80's. Delivered my daughter Emily. He was a kind, competent and highly responsive doctor. We very much appreciated his care.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

He was an awesome doctor!! I then went to Dr. Lindener and liked her too but when I was booked for an appointment on the wrong day and when I showed up one of the receptionists were so rude saying "there's no doctor here today" well why did you book me then? I left after that. Too bad their staff was less than desirable, I miss dear old Betty

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Dr. Mattison took care of me for over 20 years and also took care of my daughter. He was the most caring, informed, thoughtful, kind, cheerful doctor. I cried when he retired. He was the best!!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

What the medical world lost in an MD, the musical world gained in a singer. Wow can this guy every hit those high harmony notes with deadly accuracy! A heck of a great fellow in all respects. (Kind of off topic but I just had to say it)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Drs Mattison and Lindener..were a wonderful team.... If i were back in NS... I would feel very happy to have either doc- very personable, caring and concerned- #1 in my book

flag | Submitted January 13, 2007

If Dr. Mattison is back in pratice, I will more than be happy to go back to him. He was my dr. for years & so unhappy that he left his practice, his wife Dr. M. Lindener took over, she is so-so & for what's it's worth because of appt. times, waiting, personality, etc. have gone to another dr. Dr. Nicolas Mattison is tops tho' for a G.P.! Must look him up & hopefully he's back!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2007

Dr. Mattison is a very kind man who takes the time to make his patients feel comfortable and in good hands. He is knowledgeable and professional, always positive and very cheerful.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2006