Ratings for Dr. Alexander Zemtsov

Dr. Zemtsov is professional and cares about his patients. I have gone to him for a number of years for various procedures. I also have used products that he personally has formulated. Dr. Zemtsov and the quality of car provided exceed expectations.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Z's for years, my whole family comes to him and we have always had above average care. Dr. Z cares about his patients and always is friendly and helpful even if I have a question outside of Dermatology he can tell me where to go. His staff does a great job with traveling to so many towns that do not have dermatologists to provide care.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Very unprofessional. Rude, and harsh with patients. Question as to whether all pathology get sent off routinely for a "second" opinion on. Will definitely not go back. I feel taken advantage of because I signed to do lab work, was sent for a second opinion and cost me double the amount of first labs. Will not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

This Doctor is very knowledgable and I was satisfied with the results of the procedure and doctor care that I received.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

Dr. Alexander Zemtsov's Credentials

• Hebrew

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal