Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Adipietro

I agree 100% with the person who submitted there review on Aug. 8th 2014. Miserable man.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Was referred to Dr Adipietro by a doctor who had done a hip replacement for me years ago. After 15 months and eight visits to Dr Adipietro I have only good things to report about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Miserable man, horrible bedside manner, temper!! worst treatment I have ever received by a physician!! waited over two years to comment on this man and his horrendous behavior! His own staff warned me to watch out for him! I guess his anger, and unpleasantness is a common occurrence! Stay Far Away....

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

I am an MD who heard about this doc from another MD friend. I had a difficult cervical spine problem which was caused by stenosis. I had failed two nerve block procedures out here in NJ and was about to undergo open neck surgery when I was told about Dr. Adipietro. To make a long story short, since seeing him, I have been pain free for four years now. I made sure I checked his credentials before going out to Greenport, L.I., and they are in a word superlative, as is this physician. I have also brought my wife to him for a percutaneous discectomy. She also had a great result. This guy is very gifted and his ratings are well deserved.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

This doctor is the best on Long Island, no other will beat his expertise. You will be 200% satisfied. Just ask a health care professional like me who has the honor of his magic touch. Painfree and happy! ;)

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Dr. Frank J. Adipietro's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1983)

HealthPartners