Ratings for Dr. Elisha T. Powell

Dr. Powell and his staff provide excellent care. It is comforting to know you will be given the best medical care available. The doctor and his staff take care of every detail so you can concentrate on healing.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Powell and staff are the best! I had a ski accident a little over a year ago. I met Dr. Powell in the ER. Found out I had a tibial plateau fracture and I also fractured my distal fibula near my ankle. I had surgery the next day, with a plate, pins screws to reset my tibial plateau and another plate with pins and screws in my fibula. I had outstanding care in the hospital by Dr Powell and his PAs Royce and Jared. During my follow-up Dr. Powell had discussed the possibility of needing a second surgery to clear up possible scaring, which I did in Oct. Again, excellent outcome and follow-up. Since then, I have brought my own daughter to his office for a consult and have recommended two others, one of which will be needing surgery in March and both have also been pleased with the care provided by Dr Powell and staff.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Elisha T. Powell's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)