Ratings for Dr. Jenifer C. Back

love this office and especially Dr. Back , thank you for saving my smile

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

We have been Sarasota residents for over 25 years. We have never been treated so poorly by a medical professional. Dr. Jenifer Back is extreamly full of herself, nasty & rude. The "free consultation" costs $110. However, the staff is very friendly. We would highly recommend you go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I had a wonderful experience and a renewed smile great job doctor back and staff

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

This is the single best dental office I have ever been to. They took me for an appointment the same day that I called. They were gentle and they listened to my concerns and questions. I will never go anywhere else. Dr. Back and her staff are unmatched and I have been a few places. I love my smile now and I have them to thank.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Found a chip (or missing portion of a filling) in a tooth. Called Dr. Back's office to be seen and was provided a relatively prompt appointment. Waited over 30 minutes to be seen. ONE X-ray was taken and the dentist, Dr. Back, made a brief appearance suggesting we wait to do anything until it was determined what process had been used on this particular filling by my previous dentist (kudos for this at least). $98 later... I learn that "New Patients" are offered a FULL set of X-rays and cleaning for just $49. I made a call to discuss with the office staff who in turn consulted with Dr. Back but no consideration of any kind would be given because I didn't "ASK" for the new patient special and was told I should have seen the sign in the foyer advertising this. Paid the $98 and will never be back. Her website suggests she's the "consummate professional" but what I've learned is that they're all about the income flow with no real consideration for the patient.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

So kind and gentle but professional. Staff was very nice and knowledgable

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012