Ratings for Dr. Barbara Staub

Our seven month old daughter saw her. She usually sees another Dr. in the practice, but he was out. Dr. Staub was the walk-in doctor. My daughter was sick and had a high fever. Dr. Staub didn't seem very warm or sympathetic, but the worst thing was how she treated my daughter. She was very rough when she handled her. She also used a very stern voice and told her to keep her head still so she could look in her ears. She was seven months old! She roughly jammed a tongue depressor in her mouth also and it looked painful. My poor daughter screamed for a while even after Dr. Staub left. I suppose that she could have been having a bad day, and I hope that was the case, but we will never see her again. She was rough and unkind, not how a pediatrician should be at all. We've seen many other doctors at the practice, and we've never had a problem. They are always gentle and kind to my daughter. I usually give people a second chance, but I can't risk it because of my daughter's well-being.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr. Barbara Staub's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1980)

HealthFirst