Ratings for Dr. Douglas Ashinsky

one of the best I have ever used; spends time, sends me to best specialists when needed; uses an EMR yet no computer in room so he actually looks at me when he talks to me; can communicate with him via phone or secure message via his patient portal

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I agree that he is an old school doctor, he actually cares about the health of his patients! He spends time with me every time I am there. He refers me to competent specialists when necessary. I couldn't ask for a better primary care physician. His staff goes out of their way to assist me in getting fast appointments when I have an issue.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Old school doc - doesn't want to use email and forces patients to come into the office for lab results.. Hard to coordinate care for my parents this way as I live out of state.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

A really great doctor who genuinely cares about the concerns of his patients. I have been going to him for many years. You won't find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

I've seen Dr. Ashinsky for routine issues. Usually infections, UTI's etc. I have always found him to be pleasant, a good diagnostician, and he asks me which medications I normally have taken to help prevent a bad reaction. I've been happy with his help.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Dr. Ashinsky is the best. He has been our family Doctor for over 16 years.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr. Aschinsky took care of my husband who had a brain tumor, he passed in January 2009. Dr. Aschinsky got me to the right people, kept me sane and always was there when we needed him. I am working on moving from the old office to his new office. Best doctor and I highly recommend .

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

What a perfect fit, Nancy and Dr A. She is a great person to speak with, always very helpful. Keep up the good workQ

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

NOT ONLY WAS I HIS PATIENT BUT EMPLOYEE I AM SO GLAD HE IS OUT OF PARAMOUNT I MY SELF LEFT COULD NOT TAKE IT THERE ANYMORE I CALLED PARAMOUNT FOR INFO ON DR A BUT KNOWONE WOULD GIVE IT TO ME DR A IF YOU READ THIS IT'S ANABELLA OLIVEIRA MISS U AND WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU 908)662-2462. THANKS U ARE THE BEST DAMM DR AND THATS WHY I WORKED 5 YEARS FOR YOU AND OUT OF 8 YOU WORE MY FAVORITE PLEASE COME AND SEE THIS DR HE IS NOT JUST YOUR DR HE WILL BE YOUR FRIEND 2...LOVE ALWAYS ANABELLA OLIVEIRA.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

I was so glad when Dr. Aschinsky opened up his own practice. The former practice office staff members were rude and unprofessional, and I had to escalate a problem to the lead doctor there. I was about to switch practices after Dr. Aschinsky left, but am so glad I didn't have to find a new doctor. Dr. Aschinsky has always been my primary doctor, and I was really glad to learn he has his own practice. He is a good listener, and takes his time answering all my questions. His information is always up-to-date, and he has a professional demeanor at all time. I am confident that his advise is not only sound, but relevant. His diagnoses are on the always accurate. His office staff is professional as well.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Douglas Ashinsky's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warren, NJ