Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Kneisl

Dr. Kneisl is a god among men. He replaced my knee replacement and saved my life!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

In 2013, Dr. Kneisl removed a tumor from my arm as well. He is a wonderful physician and is very compassionate about his work! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I went to Dr. Kneisl to have a painful tumor in my arm removed. He was the second surgeon I met with. The first surgeon had told me that there was no way she could determine what the tumor was without performing an excisional biopsy, but the truth is she was either lazy or incompetent. In stark contrast, the friendly and engaged staff at Dr. Kneisl's office was able to quickly differentially diagnosis that my tumor was a neurofibroma. I had already suspected this from my own research, and the recommended treatment was still excision, but Dr. Kneisl's confident diagnosis reassured me that he was extremely capable. Beyond being one of the most obviously intelligent humans I've ever interacted with, he was friendly, knowledgable, and extremely thorough in his communication. He is truly an amazing surgeon in every respect -- a master of his trade. I couldn't hold Dr. Kneisl in higher regard and I recommend him to anyone in need of orthopedic surgery.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Dr. Kneisl has treated me for bi-lateral, non-union compound fractures of my femurs. He is always ready to spend as much time as I need in explaining every step of my treatment. When, ultimately he had to remove my right leg, he explained exactly what was wrong and why amputation was the only thing left to do. He is the most amazing human being I know.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey S. Kneisl's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1980)