Ratings for Dr. Denise S. Kraft

Dr. Kraft is amazing! She genuinely cares about her patients and takes the time to answer questions. She is supportive and compassionate, and doesn't push prescriptions as the only answer to health issues. I'm extremely lucky to be her patient.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

My entire family has been patients of Dr. Kraft's for over 15 years. I have nothing but good things to report about her. Caring, intelligent, good listener. Also, I suspect, a wonderful person in general. Highly recommended. The only downside I would possibly offer is that it can be difficult to see her. Busy practice, but her success is well-deserved.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Dr. Kraft is absolutely the greatest. Both my wife and I saw her when we lived in Washington and now having moved to a different state and looking for a new PCP, miss her greatly.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Kraft's for 25 years. She is funny, caring and a good diagnostician. It is too bad that more people don't get to experience her care.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

If you are lucky enough to be a patient of Dr. Krafts, you will never leave her. She is seriously the most compassionate, kindest doctor I have ever known in my 50 years of life. Been with Dr. Kraft for about 15 years now and consider her the biggest asset in my life

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Denise S. Kraft's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA