Ratings for Dr. Pranav Vohra

My 14 year had an emergency, they saw her right away and were great with her. They also called me and explained everything to me since I wasn't the one who took her. t

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Great experience from the appointment lady to check out. Dr. Vohra and his staff were very professional and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a root canal.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Excellent experience. Kind, knowledgeable staff. Dr. Vohra provided one of the best dental experiences I've ever had. Extremely professional and reassuring careful approach. Kudos to Doctor Vohra and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Pranav Vohra's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My 14 year had an emergency, they saw her right away and were great with her. They also called me and explained everything to me since I wasn't the one who too..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great place...very friendly staff..was seen as an emergency ...well worth the wait for such caring treatment"

June 27, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a terrible experience with this DR. I waited for so long and he was clearly overbooked and left me feeling like my health meant nothing to these people. "

May 13, 2015
  • City changed from "Forty Fort" to "Hazleton"

September 12, 2013
  • City changed from "KINGSTON" to "Forty Fort", Practice changed from "ENDODONTIC ASSOCIATES OF NE" to "Pranav Vohra, DMD"

March 26, 2012