Ratings for Dr. Pranav Vohra

Wonderful staff and experience. Was very nervous but the doctor took the time to sit with me and explain everything to me despite his busy schedule and throughout the procedure asked if I was ok. The icing on the cake was that he called me the next day personally and followed up with my dentist as well..world class experience and wonderful office.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Great Dr wonderful staff..thx for being so kind and doing a great job on getting rid of my tooth ache

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I came in on an emergency appt. This doctor has done 2 root canals for me and it's been a painless experience each time. I really appreciate his time and talent.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

My 14 year had an emergency, they saw her right away and were great with her. They also called me and explained everything to me since I wasn't the one who took her. t

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

great place...very friendly staff..was seen as an emergency ...well worth the wait for such caring treatment

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

I had a terrible experience with this DR. I waited for so long and he was clearly overbooked and left me feeling like my health meant nothing to these people.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Great experience from the appointment lady to check out. Dr. Vohra and his staff were very professional and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a root canal.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Excellent experience. Kind, knowledgeable staff. Dr. Vohra provided one of the best dental experiences I've ever had. Extremely professional and reassuring careful approach. Kudos to Doctor Vohra and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012