Ratings for Dr. Daniel L. CUNNINGHAM

My progressive lenses were a disaster. I had dramatic injuries (resulting in Emerge visits)plus back for more optical exam and was told my prescription was correct.Furthermore since my lenses were NOT correct (after 4-5-6-7 complaints and visits to Dr. Cunningham's office) I fell down again, busted my head and broke my glasses. Yet another trip/expense for me to have stiches at the edge of my eye. So I call and ask to speak to Dr. Cunningham personally, and in private. My phone call was returned by one of his technicians who blew me of so disrepctfully. Yes I did get an apology but Berry Optical offered me no help. I went to America's Best Eyeware and found that the prescription that Dr. Cunningham's office made for me was almost THREE times stronger than what I needed. It is pitiful to say that a national chain store can provide a better service than a small local business. Dr. Cunningham and his staff have helped me for more than 20 years unfortunately they are no longer helpful.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

great experience!Friendly staff, great care was taken to assure I was happy

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr. Daniel L. CUNNINGHAM's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1983)

• BCBS Blue Card