Ratings for Dr. Christina Collins

Recommend to all of my friends and family, not sure why the negativity - everyone that I have spoken with loves her. Yes she is busy and can be rushed, but i don't know about you but I don't need to spend all day in my Gynecologist's office.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Felt like she was doing me a favor in showing up to the exam. Would NOT recommend.

Submitted August 5, 2016

I really don't know why she bothered to go into the medical field. She is cold, uncaring, and more interested in doing as little as she can get by with than she is in the care of her patient. If I thought it would do any good I'd report her to the state licensing board. I do not suggest you go to this "doctor" as it will be a waste of your time.

Submitted October 29, 2015

Excellent, caring, punctual service. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Very hard to make an appointment and the staffs and Dr.Collins don't care to take time and hear questions or concerns I had. I DO NOT RECOMMEND to see Dr.Collins.

Submitted October 6, 2014

Her and her staff like to seem professional but really there not. I've seen her wear scrubs and slippers twice. And one day a short mini skirt and very high heels. Also she's the kinda person that wants you in an and out. She's not very personal. She doesn't sit there and talk to you bout how things are going or even show compassion to you. When my boyfriend came with me to listen to our baby's heartbeat we listened to it for not even a minute and she was like " okay, it's good" and told me to come back in 4 weeks. And then when we went to check with the receptionist she told me she had to collect $400 from me. i was so suprised. we didnt pay for it. I was just very disappointed with my experience with her I mean if I'm paying you for your service I expect you to give me good service. Especially if this is a special moment in me and boyfriends life.

Submitted September 17, 2014

Would not recommend. On my appointment day, her medical staff did not show up, leaving all the duties to Dr. Collins. She would not explain why when I told her I noticed she seemed overwhelmed. She blurted out in the waiting area something regarding my husband's semen analysis. ..right in front of my very shy husband and others waiting to be seen. And then, when she turmed to a very pregnant woman and asked her why she was there (the lady said she thought she had miscarried), the doctor ROLLED HER EYES and told her to go to the ER.

Submitted August 27, 2013

I love that Dr Collins is on time and deals with my concerns in a concise and professional manner. I have recommended her to all of my female friends and family and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

This doctor has terrible bedside manner. She is always rushed. She dismissed all of my concerns/ complaints during my last,4th pregnancy. I told her I was experiencing pica and craving chalk. I experienced this with 2 other pregnancy and was put on iron supplements. She told me my levels were fine and I didn't need to take the iron. The last 2 weeks of my pregnancy I was exhausted. When I showed up for my scheduled c- section I was 2 units low to start and lost quite a bit of blood. I had to have a transfusion. As a result of the anemia my milk was slow to come in and my baby got hypertemia and had to be hospitalized because of the dehydration. The only time the doctor ever really spoke to me was to tell me every time I saw her that I needed to have my tubes tied and not have any more children. I was so angry with this doctor and would not recommend her to anyone.

Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Christina Collins's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)