Ratings for Dr. Alexander Milne

I don't care what anyone says, Dr. Milne is the best at root canals. I was super comfortable in the chair. Staff was amazing and so caring. Root canal was painless.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Horrible experience! This practice is nothing more than a profit mill. He shouldn't be able to call himself a doctor. He and his assistant discussed options in front of me, and they chose the option that would keep him on his schedule. Yes. They spoke those words in front of me. There was no concern for patient comfort. After he completed the root canal he told me that my primary dentist was wrong about what was causing the problems with the tooth and that I wouldn't need a crown. The tooth broke a month later while I was on vacation. It broke below the gum line, so it was more difficult and more expensive to do the crown. Plus I had to find an emergency dentist while away from home. His staff treated me with a condescending attitude. They were on the whole a uncaring group, and at times down right rude. I would never recommend this dentist to anyone.

Submitted April 20, 2017

Best experience I have had with a dentist!!!! Made me feel very comfortable and the staff was so nice. they even called be back a week later to see how was doing.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016