Ratings for Dr. Biljana Kostic

Never met Dr Kostic, my husband saw Dr Herr because Dr Kostic went home sick. Front office staff was to send proper paperwork to my husbands work. Come to find out, they sent another patients paperwork. Had my husbands disability paperwork since Thursday of last week, We are on Tuesday of the following week and it STILL has yet to be completed!!! Beyond frustrated!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I had Dr. Kostic as my doctor for 10 years before I moved away. She took all the time I needed and was very thorough, willing to refer me to another dr. if needed and is very kind. To me, she is the ideal doctor and I only hope I can find another in our new city. Nancy Bryant

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Kostic seemed like a nice lady and talked awile. And I wanted a female OBGYN because I thought she may have better sensitivity to a woman's body. But she was pretty abrupt and my PAP was just as uncomfortable as with any male doctor I've ever seen. So I'm looking for a new doctor now, and I wouldn't recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008