Ratings for Dr. Donald E. Cook

Worst Doctor EVER!! My husband went for his first Dr. appointment with Dr. Cook. Dr. Cook was evidentialy having a bad day and totally took it out on my husband. I called his office and found out my husannd was not his first victim of the day. TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! The office visit was so bad that the front office is refunding him the co-pay. I will be spreading the word of what doctor to NOT go to.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Every time I go to this doctor, I leave with no more information than I already had going in. It's almost always just a referral to a specialist. He listens and doesn't seem to be rushing you, but just not very helpful. Last time, I went in with blood in my urine. First thing he asked was, "What do you think is the problem?" OK, either kidney stones or a tumor in my bladder. He agreed and said he'd set me up an appointment with a urologist immediately. Two days have passed and still no appointment has been made for me. Meanwhile, knowing it's likely to be kidney stones, since I have a history of it, he didn't prescribe any pain medication in case the debilitating pain from the kidney stones flairs up. He offered no antibiotics. Nothing. And never made my appointment for me. Biggest waste of more than $100, particularly when I have no insurance.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr Cook is the best GP I have ever used. My family and I have been going to him for over 10 years. He really listens to my concerns and treats me with respect (not dismissively, as so many doctors do). He is knowledgeable, effectively treats wide range of conditions. but knows when to refer to a specialist. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Dr. Donald E. Cook's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Indian Trail, NC