Dr. Tara M. Bell

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tara M. Bell

Dr Bell is the best dentist I have ever been to. She goes out of her way to make patients comfortable. I always feel well take care of and her and her staff's concern for people is very apparent every time I am in the office. The office is modern and technologically advanced but the good old bed side manner sets this place way above any other dental office.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Everything about this dental office screams quality and care. Dr Bell is the best dentist I have ever been to. Her staff is great and the environment is warm and inviting. I have been to a lot of dental offices because I had to move a lot with my job and Bell family Dentistry is the best I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Best dental office I have ever been to! Dr Bell is super at what she does and takes time to explain things well. The atmosphere is clean and calm. A lot of care is put toward patients. Great experience every time.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Very professional office run with kindness. It is very evident that Dr Bell cares about what she does and does her work with attention to detail. Her staff is friendly and happy. Bell Family Dentistry is overall a great place.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Tara M. Bell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Cary, NC