Ratings for Dr. Andrew L. Da Lio

Dr. Da Lio corrected a breast reconstruction surgery done by a different LA doctor. The prior doctor left one breast higher than the other and two different sizes; there was a complete lack of symmetry which was just odd looking. Dr DaLio is very focused at doing the right thing and very factual at stating the options. When he emerges from the focus, he is very personable and sweet (but you'll usually see the focus....a good thing). Dr. DaLio not only corrected the size and location of the breast, but it looks beautiful. I am extremely pleased.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

I had a tram flap with Dr DaLio in 1997. Awesome results, GREAT doc, caring, kind, understood things right away, explained all very well. Now, 15 years later, I still am told what a great result I have. Thank you Dr DaLio!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr Da Lio was the 6th or 7th Dr I met with and in the first 5 minutes of the appointment I felt like I didn't even have to explain anymore. He understood me and achedived beyond perfect results. I was in little to no pain after my breast aug and back in his office a few days later for a check up. I can;t say enough about this man he is an angel... thank you dr da lio!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr. Da Lio is by far the best doctor I have ever worked with. Honest, compassionate, personable, friendly, and reliable. Most importantly very skilled... He achieved above average results with me. What is there not to like about him ?!? I feel very lucky and grateful to have come across such an outstanding person.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

Dr. Andrew L. Da Lio's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal