Dr. Kimberly Mislick

1 review

Ratings for Dr. Kimberly Mislick

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in September 2012. At first, I refused to believe it was true, even after speaking with an oncologist and breast surgeon. That was when my husband suggested that I call this doctor, who was the pathologist who diagnosed my tumor. I walked over to her office at Northridge Hospital. At first, her staff was reluctant to let me speak with her, but Dr. Mislick apparently heard me talking so she came out, introduced herself and invited me in to take a look at my tumor...MY TUMOR, under the microscope. That made it all real. She was amazing at explaining everything to me. I felt so much better. She was very encouraging and supportive. After meeting her, I came to terms with my disease and knew what i had to do next.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Dr. Kimberly Mislick's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 2000)

Healthnet

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2597761'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 6, 2014
  • City changed from "LOS ANGELES" to "Northridge"

April 21, 2012