Ratings for Dr. Bruce H. Grossinger

I went to see Dr. Grossinger because I heard he was one of the best sports Doctors around. Rarely do people live up to the hype, but this guy does. I've beat up my body pretty bad over the years but even so, I like to live a very active life style even after college sports. This guy and his staff have helped me so much with multiple sports injuries. Than you!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Thank you Dr. Grossinger for all of your help over the years. I always say that I'm going to write you a good review but never get around to it, well finally I am . - I started going to Dr. Grossinger about 4-5 years ago. I had serious wear and tear on my back from my job. I had to do something because my quality of life was really getting worse and worse. Since I starting going to him and gotten his help, my back pain is pretty much all but gone. I am so thankful for all your help Doc!!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I need to take a moment to thank Dr Grossinger and his team for there help over the years. I was in a bad car accident years ago leaving me with many injuries. I was told to get used to the pain and being on medication for the rest of my life. Well I was not okay with that. I went to Dr. Grossinger and they have helped me so much. If the pain was an 8 before, it is a 1 now. I can't live a normal life now with out tons of medication other than Advil. Thank you so so much.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Thank you Dr. Bruce for your help with my back troubles. Im feeling much better now from the treatments we have been doing. I will always tell people how much you have helped.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Finally!!!!!!!!! A good doctor that can help with my Migraines. I've had them my whole life and never could anyone help me. Dr. Bruce is the Man! Really cool guy and has helped me a great deal with my problem. Thank you so much! Pete D.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

The best doctors office I have ever been too. Most comfortable setting and awesome staff.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr Bruce has really helped me and my wife a great deal over the years with pain management. I recently send my granddaughter to him for concussion issues she sustained from college sports and again he was great. I highly recomend him.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Grossinger is amazing. From his wealth of knowledge in the field to how well he handled me with care while I was in pain. My husband seen him years ago and he helped him a great deal, so I went to see him after my car accident last winter. My back just was not getting better and I had to do something. I could not be happier with how much Dr. Bruce has helped me. I would strongly recommend anyone suffering with back pain or a back injury, take the time to go see him!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Bruce was very rude, degrading, and many other ugly names. His brother is timid and did not help when a situation got out of control. He has felt woman up, and commented on vagina and how luscious my fionces legs are! The board of medicine did nothing and he will continue to get away with this!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr. Bruce H. Grossinger's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1981)