Ratings for Dr. Bruce H. Grossinger

Dr. Grossinger is the man. Makes going to the doctors fun and really knows his stuff. He is helping me with a back injury and doing an amazing job.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

Dr. Grossinger has been doing an amazing job working with me and my injuries that I sustained from a bad trucking accident. He deserves at least a good review from me. I can not thank him enough for all of his help over the last year. I owe a lot to him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Dr. Bruce and his staff are awesome. They make my visits fun and enjoyable. Let’s face, no one likes going to the doctors but they really make it easy and do a great job working with me. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

Dr. Grossinger is great. Maked coming to the Doctor fun. He has been working with my Daughter who is a student athlete and has some nerve problems and helped her a great deal so that she is able to perform. Thanks Doctor Bruce!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Sciatica is terrible and I was feeling hopeless until I got to Dr. Grossinger and he started with me. The pain was so bad I couldn’t even drive anymore and didn’t want to get out of bed to now where I’m getting around great and even back to the gym working out again. Dr. Grossinger is proof positive and the best I’ve ever been to.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

I’ve been seeing Dr. Grossinger for sometime now and he has helped me a great deal with my pain management. I’ve since been able to get back to working again and living a normal life providing for my family. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

I love Dr. G, at least that is what I call him. He is really great they way he keeps our appointments and treatments fun. He does a great job with my rehab. We have come a long way together.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr. Grossinger and his staff are awesome. They have helped me so much with managing my back pain and rehabbing me to get better since my accident. They really know what they are doing and how to help people

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I was recommended to go see Dr. Bruce back in January. I've been to his office 3 times now. Great place! Short wait, super clean, nice staff, and Dr. Bruce is great! He has already helped me so much with my back problems compared to my last Doctor. Looking forward to his continued help.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I cannot praise Dr. Bruce enough for all his help over the years. I've been seeing him ever since my car accident in 2014. We have came a long way in my recovery and I owe it all to him and his staff. I really do not know what I would do without him

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr. Bruce H. Grossinger's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1981)