Ratings for Dr. Patrick D. GINN

I was a little put off with my wait time when I first checked in but once I was taken back to my room, everything went in a timely manner. My nurse was excellent, she was very kind, patient and personal. My doctor was very also very patient and I was really impressed that he called me the evening before my procedure to check in with me, ask if I had any questions and/or concerns. I have some chronic constipation but was very relieved that my colonoscopy results showed not polyps or signs of cancer. My doctor recommended taking a gentle stool softener to avoid constipation. My experience exceeded my expectations and I thank Dr. Ginn and his staff for taking excellent care of me.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I had an endoscopy and colonoscopy with Dr. Ginn. I have had both these procedures before and felt nothing. With Dr. Ginn, I was in terrible pain, felt everything, told him repeatedly, but he ignored me. The "Warmth, sympathy and understanding" stated in the Hippocratic Oath were NOT anywhere in his presence. He is a disgrace to his profession.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I trust him with my life,excellent DR. I would refer him

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Primary care md scheduled me an appt. for a colonoscopy with this guy. Apparently, he expects you just to shown up with an consultation prior. Bad form to perform an invasive procedure without some kind of beforehand meeting/consultation. I cancelled.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr. Patrick D. GINN's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)