Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Lincoln

The office was modern ,clean ,and staff was friendly .My two teens had their wisdom teeth removed comfortably ,without problems.I would recommend this doctor and office strongly to someone wanting high quality care in a highly competent fashion,by a board certified specialist.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

The office first concern was to make sure I brought the copayment to the appointment. I had a wisdom tooth extraction. Immediately after the assistant put gauze and written instructions in my hand, I was out the door in minutes still shook from procedure. Three days later I call the office in excruciating pain at 1:00pm and no call back from Dr.Lincoln. I had to call the night line.After a painful weekend,again I called the office Dr.Lincoln saw me a 2:45 pm-after 4 days of pain, a 2 minute procedure of a medicated dressing was placed on my " not so bad dry socket" stated Dr.Lincoln.....no empathy, regard, compassion or concern for pain or discomfort......I suggest to look for another dentist.......

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

pretended he knew what he was doing after several visits no help I had to stop going he would of kept me there forever.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Robert E. Lincoln's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Healthnet