Ratings for Dr. Philip Geron

I had my wisdom teeth taken out. What can I say? NO PAIN, NO DISCOMFORT, I Had a question called the office on a Saturday night, guess what? Dr Geron called me back within 15 min (WOW!!!!!),. Great experience with the office. I end up paying just my copay with my Aetna insurance, he participates with all medical insurances, well.... lol that's a first (great!!!!) Office Staff is so well trained, spoke with Morgan, So kind and understanding, she went way beyond to help me with the insurance issues! WOW! This is the office to be at!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Dr. Geron was a third Oral Surgeon that I saw for a TMJ problem. Nobody could figure out where exactly the pain and discomfort was coming from. HE FIGURED IT OUT WITHIN THE FIRST 10 MINUTES!!!!! Do not waste your time going anywhere else, he is fantastic, knowledgeable and so kind! A rare find these days!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Great doctor, very knowledgeable, efficient and caring

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I had 4 wisdom teeth extracted under sedation. Office was beautiful and clean. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Dr. Geron was patient, kind, and knowledgeable. No complications. Normal recovery. I would highly recommend his office to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Great experience. I went originally for my wisdom teeth, and Dr. Geron noticed my TMJ. We booked an appt. for that, and every last complaint I had he explained to me how they were related to the TMJ. He sent me to physical therapy for a month, which helped immensely. After that, we scheduled the wisdom teeth extraction (all four). Day of, I had at least four nurses in the room checking my vitals and whatnot beforehand, which made me feel very safe. His partner performed the surgery, and I woke up feeling ok. My surgery is healing amazingly, due to an amazing job by this office. I just went back today to see Dr. Geron for a follow up. He looked at the incision sites, told me that the stiffness in my jaw and whatnot will go away in about 4 weeks and told me to book again to check in on the TMJ after I'm all healed. The office staff is amazing. Especially Romina. Very pleasant, answers all of my questions, never gives you an attitude. Dr. Geron is funny and genuinely cares about his patients and their lives. I would recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I saw Dr Geron for a Sleep Apnea issue and all I can say is that he changed my life. Miracle worker, compassionate, brilliant, with a wonderful , caring personality. Office participates with all dental and medical insurances, so that was a breeze. Staff is knowledgeable, sweet and caring. Overall , fantastic experience!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Great office, very clean and well organized. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Dr. Geron was on time, very smart and patient. Took 45 minutes to do a thorough exam, answer all my questions and provide a definitive treatment plan for my sleep apnea. A++

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I went to see Dr. Geron for sleep apnea, which I have been suffering with for many years. I thought my only option was the awful CPAP. I saw Dr. Geron for the the initial consultation. He took a scan of my airways. Although somewhat unconventional ( not the usual suit and tie kind of doctor - he was wearing jeans and a flannel) he was very kind, understanding and knowledgable. We discussed a few different treatments and decided on the best course for me. Staff was very nice and courteous. They were able to get everything approved through my insurance within a few days f my initial visit. Office is absolutely beautiful and very modern. I cannot believe some of the ratings on here, I guess people are just overly sensitive, but my experience was A+++

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Staff not pleasant. Waited 20 min. He seemed concerned to know all details. I expressed how much pain discomfort I was in. He did a thorough assessment. However, when asking questions pointing out very specific symptoms his comments were "Yeah I know, Yeah I know!"never answered my questions or concerns. Repeatedly asking the same questions as if my answers of pain and discomfort would change stated that because this was workmans comp case he treats everyone the same. Such snide comment if your a good doctor you don't need to express that to your patients he did. Verbally expressed surgery would be needed strongly recommended. His written report stated all of his findings were inconclusive no fracture was healed all other doctors were incorrect in their diagnosis. Turns out my face was shattered, bones pressed on my nerves and had to be put back in place from surgery. Diagnosis completely wrong. Think twice before taking his advice. It might cost your heath as it almost did mine.

Submitted January 30, 2014