Ratings for Dr. George B. Thomson

This guy is like my guru. He helped me through a tough time dealing with depression and taught me a lot. I stayed with him for just a year and a half and have become a much stronger, wiser, more confident person. He is smart as hell and is very easy to talk to. I give him my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

I have been a client of George Thomson for the past 3 years. Quite simply, he is excellent. I interviewed a few therapists before meeting him, and George was the most helpful, easy going and knowledgeable one I met. He makes it so easy to totally open up and be yourself with him, and isn't that the goal of a therapist after all? He has helped me cope with some very intense issues over the years, and I am able to now discontinue seeing him because I am able to deal with these issues myself. Please believe me when I say that this is not some hype, every word is true. If you want to meet a true professional and wonderful therapist, George is the one.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011