Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Edye

This doctor is amazing. He took out my appendix when I was six months pregnant and his level of skill, expertise and above all, kindness and reassurance really helped us get through a difficult time. He met us in the hospital and he visited and called me after to see how I was doing. I found him sincere, and above all, completely reassuring: he exudes knowledge. I really can't believe that someone found him arrogant. Go to Dr. Edye if you need help! He will help you! I really found him to be one of the best doctors I've ever encountered. I recommend him because I think he can make a difficult medical emergency easier!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

dr. edye performed laparoscopic surgery on me to remove my gallbladder and i found him to be very sincere, helpful and knoledgeable. he even cut his vacation short to come see me in the hospital and make sure i was okay, gave me his cell # to call if i had any problems, and called to check up on me - he really cares about his patients! i highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Could he be in this for the money? His specialty is laporoscopic surgery, and he added bariatric specialty although doesn't have set up for it in terms of group meetings, and other basic essentials etc. Rather arrogant

flag | Submitted March 16, 2006

Dr. Michael B. Edye's Credentials

• Univ Of Sydney, Fac Of Med, Sydney, Nsw, Australia (Grad. 1977)