Ratings for Dr. Earl Stephenson

I absolutely love Signature Plastic Surgery and ALL the staff. I actually enjoy going to see them because I know I will be greeted with a smile, real conversation and on tie service. Dr. Stephenson does fabulous work and truly cares about his patients well being and satisfaction. I HIGHLY recommend this team to anyone. Thank you SPS for providing me with my perfected shape, confidence and gracious personal service.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Earl Stephenson does amazing work. Had a breast reduction about a month ago and I'm amazed at the results so far. The staff is very friendly and professional. Words really can't express how happy I am. I highly recommend Dr. Earl Stephenson. AMAZING WORK.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Love the staff and Dr. Stephenson! He takes his time with me every visit and answers all my questions. Even super nice to family that attended the appointments with me. Thoroughly enjoyed meeting them all! Super happy with my results also!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Stephenson is a perfectionist in all senses of the word. I never had to wait long, he always takes time to answer my questions and if I had any question after my procedure, day or night, he was quick to reply personally. My results are the absolute best! I'm very pleased with they way I look and 4 months post-op he is still working with me to improve the look of my scars. Also the staff is supper courteous and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

My experience at Signature plastic surgeon has been such a wonderful pleasant experience!!! I highly recommend them. Dr. Stephenson and his assistant are absolutely the best!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr. Stephenson is awesome. I had ripped my earlobes at a young age and for 30 years I have been just wearing stud earrings. I finally had the surgery yesterday to repair my lobes and I am so glad. He and his staff made me feel so comfortable and I can't wait to see the final results!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr. Doctor Earl Stephenson made feel like part of his family. His staff is outstanding! And his after care is remarkable.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr Stephenson is a exceptional physician. His care and concern for his patients as well as his exceptional ability makes his an ideal physician. When you find a physician who has numerous health care professionals who work with him and see first hand how he works, and choose him for their doctor you can rest assured he/she's a good doctor. I'm a physician and he's my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I got botox, they very very patient and kind and affordable! I would recommend anyone go there!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

He basically saved my life. i will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2010

Dr. Earl Stephenson's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1997)

GHI