Ratings for Dr. Stanley D. Armstrong

This office and these people are just wonderful. Lovely. They are good at what they do, they care, they are kind. I arrived the 1st time in less than ideal condition I was not judged. I had been hurt so badly by dentists in the past, they always make sure I’m ok. I trust them implicitly. When I moved away I found all new services...except my dentist. I drive to Maine for that! Dr Armstrong’s practice is worth it.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Have been seeing him for 10 years, taking my child there. Incredibly positive results! Staff professional, but warm and personable. Very child-friendly practice!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Very pricey. Nice office and generally good staff. I do feel when I brought up issues with treatment the Dr. and a few staff treated me with disrespect. The Dr. is very proud of himself, so any questioning of treatment is negatively met. I find him to be a jack of all trades in Dentistry which is good when you dont want to go to alot of Dentists, but he is Mastery is limited.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Trust this dentist to do a good job and value his opinion on what should be done. Very satisfied with his work.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012