Ratings for Dr. Gayle B. Harris

Please see Dr. Harris if you feel other doctors are not taking your pain seriously ornhelping you. She is the best there is, and will believe you. I was in chronic pain for decades because other gynos wrote me off. She did not and after two months of help, I have hope for the first time in 15 years.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I would like to inform everyone about my experience with Dr. Harris. She was highly recommended by my(GYN). I'm pleased to say that she has made me heal with no medications. I was prescribed in total of 10 medications from ER,PCP & GYN. When I saw her she told me stop everything and her recommendation is to take cold baths 3-4 times daily, and see her in a week.I was thinking to myself "what"? this can't be possible no medications!?. So after 2 days of her recommendation I started feeling much better as the days have gone by, all thanks to my Dr. Harris. I had to call the on call DR last weekend and the DR on call was so nice and understood everything and guided me the right path in healing. I will highly recommend Dr. Harris to anyone out there seeking a second opinion, she is knowledgeable, smart and understanding; also very gentle when it came to my situation. Her final diagnostic made sense as to a severe allergic reaction to my vulva area. Thank you Dr. Harris for everything:)

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

One of the few doctors in the state of CT with knowledge of certain rare gynecological disorder. Does her homework and is committed to the field.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Gayle B. Harris's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in West Hartford, CT