Ratings for Dr. Pankaj Garg

I have been to numerous doctors from all manner of discipline over the past fifteen years looking fruitlessly for relief from frequent migraines. This has provided me with exposure to a large number of doctors, staff, offices, and billing departments. None of which have impressed me as much as Doctor Garg's enterprise! I was treated with dignity and respect from making my appointment, through initial intake, during my kind and courteous exchange with the doctor, to a very professional completion with billing and follow-up. The staff is genuinely friendly, the office is comfortable and tastefully decorated, they accept a wide variety of insurance, and to top it all off, Doctor Garg fixed my migraine issue! He listened to all of my concerns and discussed treatment options with me openly - not the typical; take this and let me know how you feel in a month. Granted, it was a fair amount of luck that he was able to provide such a rapid solution but, it was his consideration of past trials and 'out of the box' thinking that did the trick.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Garg is hands down one of the best doctor I have ever been to. He is, intelligent, compassionate, and excellent in his field. I've been through a LOT of surgeries and have multiple diseases and this doctor doesn't seem to get frustrated like other doctors have while treating me, he truly is a genuine human being. I have already recommended him to other people that I know and I will continue to do so without hesitation. This high of a score for a pain mgmt. doctor isn't just a fluke!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr. Garg is as brilliant as he is compassionate; and listens to you as a patient more than any other doctor that I have ever seen. He truly cares about his patients and it is obvious in his approach. Dr. Garg also takes the the time to explain exactly what he believes the problem is and his plan to solve it and relieve the symptoms. We feel incredibly fortunate to live near Dr. Garg's practice as he has restored our hope in living a more normal life without constant pain. I don't think you could find a better listener who will do everything possible to alleviate your symptoms regardless of how obscure your condition might be (as mine is).

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Pankaj Garg is a rare and special physician. He is an excellent listener and has great patient "bedside" manner. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a very genuine and sincere ability to relate to his patients. He takes time to understand concerns and answer questions about the diagnosis, treatment and possible related issues.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Very friendly, compassionate, caring office. A doctor that will go that extra mile. It's hard for us patients, with chronic pain due to an injury, to find a doctor that cares about helping you. Some doctors have made me feel like just a number, or are more worried about getting paid, then caring about my condition. Not with Dr Garg. I wasn't judged because of the medication I take neither. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Garg as a treating physician.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

My wife has been battling Trigeminal Neuralgia for last four years and Dr. Garg has been amazingly helpful. We were nearing the end of our options when we went in for her first appointment, as she had already spent two years seeing a neurologist and many different dentists, specialists, and GPs over the four years. If anyone reading this is familiar with Trigeminal Neuralgia, I don't have to tell you how difficult of a condition it can be to treat, especially since surgical options aren't very helpful for Type 2, or Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia. Most doctors have no experience with TN and many aren't even interested in trying to help. If you find a great doctor, like Dr. Garg, who is actually willing to research an obscure condition in their free time, hold onto them, as we've found those doctors to be quite rare. Dr. Garg is very knowledgeable, kind, and easy to work with, but what impresses us most is his honesty, humbleness, and how he goes above and beyond to help his patients.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013