Ratings for Dr. Clarence J. Hunter

I am utterly disgusted with Dr. Hunter's staff. Today, at my son's 2 month appointment, a nurse was taking his temperature through his ear and kept getting low readings. I mentioned that we have been taking it rectally to get a more accurate read. She turned to me and said, "you mean to tell me you violate your son through his butt?" Word for word. I am absolutely livid that this woman, whom we have never met, would suggest (joking or not) that I would EVER hurt my child in any way. I am considering taking legal action because this comment was so inappropriate, unprofessional, and disgusting. Dr. Hunter himself is a nice man, though when I mentioned his nurse's comments, he said that because she is Hispanic, she might have "translated" wrong. Mind you, this woman spoke perfect English without an accent. Needless to say, we will be finding a new doctor ASAP.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Be prepared to wait a month or more for an appointment. Once you get in, be prepared to wait forever to see the doctor. Every time I've taken my daughter in, we've had to wait at least 45 minutes to even go back to a room, then another 45 minutes to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Hunter and his staff are very Friendly & Caring towards the patient. He takes his time with you and answers all of your questions. Hard to Find a DOCTOR LIKE HIM!!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013