Ratings for Dr. Terry S. Dunn

Dr Dunn listens,no other doctor did, she helped me ,so now I can be with my partner again.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2018

I have the best experience in this office I’ve had complications with another physician and Dr. Dunn’s first down just took good care of me

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

I was so happy , she was professional, compassionate and just fantastic Go see her. You won’t be dissatisfied

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I had a prolapse procedure in 2012 by Dr Terry Dunn . She was recommended by my OB GYN ( now she is not).With all the promises by her it did not work and is worse than before I only wish I had never gone to her it was a huge mistake and has affected my life terribly . The follow up appointments were terrible only seeing her once afterwards always seeing her assistant . I certainly would go somewhere else. After what happened to me I would never go to her and I only wish I had never had the procedure done at her office .

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Wonderful surgeon a kind compassionate doctor you couldn’t find anyone else to take such good care of you. I recommend her very strongly

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

She saved my life my sexuality improved as my self image. Go to her

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Dunn and her entire staff at Foothills Urogynecology are as professional as it gets. I recently moved to Denver from South Florida and was in need of a new doctor - from the very first call I made into her office, I was treated with kindness and they made me feel like my health was their priority. I called several other doctors in the area before I finally stumbled on Dr. Dunn - and each was more rude, expensive, and inflexible than the last. The procedure I needed to get done filled me with anxiety, but the moment I walked in to Dr. Dunn's office I was cordially greeted and felt completely welcomed. The nurse took me back to the room and listened to my symptoms and concerns. The time they took getting to know me was unparalleled to any other physician I'd ever seen. As previously mentioned, they made me feel like my health mattered. When Dr. Dunn walked into the room with a big smile and a unhurried demeanor, I knew I was in the right hands. Throughout every step of the procedure she informed and educated me, which totally laid my anxieties to rest. It was the most painless doctor's appointment I've ever endured. If you want a team of educated medical professionals who truly care, do yourself a favor, look no further, and call Dr. Dunn. The world needs more healthcare professionals like her.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

She put me through a course of treatment that cost me a lot of money and actually made my condition much worse, then refused to do anything about it.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I had an excellent experience she is a great surgeon and so kind. She gave me her cell phone. Love this office

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

She took out my mesh put in by another urogynecologist, and saved my life. Go see her

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Terry S. Dunn's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)