Ratings for Dr. Barry L. Marks

Great experienced chiropractor, pleasant office environment, staff id professional and very friendly. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Marks to all of my family and friends!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Barry Marks is the best chiropractor ever. I was rear-ended by another car a couple of months ago shortly afterwards, I began to have back and shoulder pain. I called his office and was able to schedule same day appointment. I went into his office for consult, x-rays and immediately started treatment 3 times a week. He also gave me some home exercises that helped vanish my pain. I got pregnant during my treatment. I still felt safe getting treated during pregnancy. He has very friendly staffs. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Where do I begin? My dad starting seeing Dr. Marks in 2007 and always came home incredibly happy with his care and his pain went away pretty rapidly. About 3 years ago I was beginning to experience a lot of pain in my upper back and neck. The pain was getting to the point where I was feeling incredibly uncomfortable and could barely sit in my desk all day at school (at the time I was in graduate school). My dad suggested that I schedule an appointment to see Dr. Marks for chiropractic care. I set up an appointment with him and went in for my consultation. Setting up an appointment to see Dr. Marks was the easiest appointment I ever made! I called and was able to get an appointment for the same week! That was impressive!! When I went in to see Dr. Marks I was incredibly nervous; I was not exactly sure what to expect! I had not been to the chiropractor in YEARS and was nervous that he would find something wrong with me! Well I went into his office, he did a brief consult with me, took some x-rays, adjusted my back, and away I went! That same day I began feeling 10 times better and my pain was starting to go away! Within the next couple of days Dr. Marks called me as he had the films back from my x-rays. I went in to see him and he sat me down, explained what he saw (which was Scoliosis), and then worked with me on a treatment plan. That day I was nervous and scared because I wasn’t sure what to expect next. Dr. Marks told me that I would need to see him three times a week and that I needed to take different vitamins everyday while seeing him. Some of the vitamins he recommended were: Vitamin D, a Probiotic, Vitamin C, and a daily vitamin. Dr. Marks assured me that he was going to help me and that within a month I would notice a difference in my pain levels. Now, let me take a step back… At the time of all of this I was in graduate school and was not working; there was no way I could afford seeing Dr. Marks THREE TIMES A WEEK! I shared this with Dr. Marks and he was able to work with me on the cost so that I could afford to see him three times a week and take care of my health! Which was AMAZING!! I have NEVER had a Dr. Work with me the way Dr. Marks did! After about a month of seeing Dr. Marks three times a week and taking my vitamins I began to feel 100 times better! Every time I went into his office his receptionist was FANTASTIC! I always felt like I was going to a friend’s house. They always made me feel welcomed and right at home! The receptionist learned my name right away and always welcomed me with a warm “hello.” Every time I call all I have to say is “Hi it’s Ashley” and they know exactly who I am and the best part is that I am able to schedule a SAME DAY appointment.. When does that EVER happen at a doctor’s office??? If you are looking for a great chiropractor that is centrally located, affordable, knowledgeable in all areas of chiropractic care and the best ways to help treat a variety of different problems, and has a great staff and personality then look no further because Dr. Marks is the best! He is the absolute best chiropractor and I never want to go anywhere else! I refer all of my family and friends to Dr. Marks and every time they see him they thank me for the referral! Call and schedule an appt today =]

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I went to see Dr. Barry Marks right after my car accident. He's a really patient and understanding man. Really nice. He helped in showing me what was wrong with my neck and back, overall the way he approached my pain really helped. He goes out of his way to provide you with emails with small exercises that could be done at home as well to help with the recovery. Overall the procedures done to help with my recovery was very helpful and successful. I would highly recommend him if you're having any pain and in need of some relief.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Marks is very friendly and knows what he's doing. He cares for his patients and if any questions you might have he can answer. The staff there is very positive and friendly also will be able to assist you right away. Overall the whole atmosphere there is very calm and welcoming. I Highly recommend it.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Marks is knowledgable and very friendly.He genuinely seemed interested in helping me to heal my neck and get to a better more balanced state of self. Love how quickly I'm in and out so I can go on about my day. Gives great chiropractic advice. The staff is so positive and friendly. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

The process from start to finish was excellent. Dr. Marks was understanding and helpful. He was knowledgeable and kind. The office staff were very welcoming. He made the process from start to finish a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

I am completely grateful to Dr. Marks. Dr. Marks is a miracle worker and a very informative chiropractor. I thought my back pain would never subside but after just one visit I noticed a dramatic improvement. He took good care of me even when my insurance didn't cover him. Forever thankful.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I had searing pain in my neck and was unable to move my neck following an unfortunate roller coaster incident. I was terrified of getting treatment, but Dr. Marks was highly recommended for his competency and gentleness. After only a few treatment sessions (which weren't nearly as painful as I imagined they would be) my range of motion in my neck returned and pain was gone. Dr. Marks made me a believer in the benefits of chiropractic care- I trust him 100%.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Marks has always treated me well and done a great job. I have been visiting his office almost my entire life and will continue to in the future!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Barry L. Marks's Credentials

• Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1986)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.