Ratings for Dr. Andrew R. Trickey

This doctor is horrible. He accused my daughter of not trying hard enough........on a physical exam! He dismissed her as a drug seeker. She was in so much pain that I had to take her to another hospital where she got a real diagnosis. This ,man should not be a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I recently was treated by Dr. Trickey for what turned out to be lower back spasms but felt like I'd been hit by a truck. Dr. Tricky was professional and efficient, and perhaps more importantly empathetic - pointing out that he understood how excruciating my condition was having suffered the same diagnosis himself. I was initially reluctant to take a strong pain medication pursuant to his suggestion. Dr. Trickey asked a few precise questions regarding my pain level and without being intrusive or disrespectful informed me that it would be in my best interest to take the medication. The best ER physicians are those who understand that rapport and the ensuing confidence it renders is critical to patient management. Dr. Trickey's calm yet firm manner convinced me that he gets this.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Dr. Andrew R. Trickey's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Tualatin, OR