Ratings for Dr. William J. Leonetti

I can't recommend him. He was very forgetful and the exam was not thorough.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

This Doctor really helped me. I went to another much larger Doctors office before I went to see Dr. Leonetti but I did not receive much of any help from the first Doctor. Leonetti helped did me of my foot paid and he and his staff are small, however I can honestly state that from his staff to the Doctor himself, this has been the best Doctor experience I have had. I recommend Dr. Leonetti to anyone with foot troubles.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Leonetti has been treating me for the past 5 months. As a RN and retired USAF Flight Nurse, I can honestly say that he is in the top 3 doctors that I have ever know over my 20+ years as a trauma/critical care nurse. For example, he did some surgery on a Friday afternoon, and over the weekend, instead of the usual 'Call my answering service if you are having any problems', he took the time on both Saturday and Sunday and called me from his house to make sure that everything was going well, that my pain was under control and no excessive swelling or bleeding. When was the last time ANY provider called you at home to check up on you?!? He listens, he makes time to see you, and when I show up for my appointments, the MOST that I have ever waited is 5 minutes past my scheduled time. In other words he respects your time as being valuable. He is an awesome doctor, and I trust him to not only provide me with care, but also my wife and kids if needed.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013