Ratings for Dr. Jigish G. Sheth

He quickly dismissed any questions and problems I had as if he was trying to rush through the appointment. He was not at all concerned with my uncontrollably heavy bleeding. When I told him I was passing a lot of clots, he said, and I quote, "Sucks to be you." His medical assistant gave me a pillow case instead of a drape to cover myself. I'm almost 50 and I've had a lot of paps from a lot of doctors. This was the first time it ever hurt. A lot. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I have been going to see Doctor Sheth for 4 1/2 years now and he has seen me through 2 (going on 3) pregnancies. He is a very friendly, casual man and he spends as much time with me during my visits as I need. He NEVER rushes me, he takes the time to talk to my husband if he tags along, and he always greets me with a smile. Most gentle, sincere doctor I have ever met in my entire life, and the only doctor I've ever been 100% comfortable with. I liked him immediately, as did my husband. I highly recommend Doctor Jigish Sheth!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

absoultely love him!!! delivered both of my girls 5 years apart. some of his staff could be better though.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Avoid this Dr. At all costs! Not compassionate to women's healthcare.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Dr. Jigish G. Sheth's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2002)

Guardian