Ratings for Dr. Stacy P. Ardoin

Dr. Ardoin is simply excellent. Kind, gentle, friendly, brilliant and and she seems to genuinely care. As close to perfect as I have ever experienced.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr.Ardoin is one of the most attentive, knowledgeable, and patient doctors I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Not only has she made the transition to an official adult patient easy, her personality makes her extremely easy to be comfortable around. While previous doctors ignored strange symptoms or concerns I have had - Dr. Ardoin is instantly on the case. I consider myself lucky to have found such a great doctor to help me manage my Rheumatoid Arthritis.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Ardoin is the most wonderful rheumatologist a patient could ever ask for. Other rheumatologists have told me that the pain is in my head and refused to see me again (because I'm a woman, young, and not showing textbook signs). Dr. Ardoin took the time to do the diagnostic work and was able to diagnose me within a year. After 6 years of "it's all in your head", it was a relief to finally have a diagnosis. Since being diagnose, she has been very supportive in helping me to choose the most effective treatments that I am comfortable with. I now have pain-free days for the first time in 7 years. Dr. Ardoin's compassion and understanding smile make appointments with her something that I look forward to. She is very capable of answering my unending list of questions and does so through email within a day of me sending in a question. If every rheumatologist were as nice/capable as Dr. Ardoin, many more people would get the diagnosis they need to lead a better life.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr. Stacy P. Ardoin's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)