Ratings for Dr. Pamela J. Stuart

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Stuart and her staff were extremely friendly and took a lot of time to explain what my options were. I chose IPL treatments. Dr. Stuart took her time, always asking me if I was doing okay. No problem, it felt just like tiny stings. Also had a great package to buy 3 get 1 free. Can't wait to see results!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Stuart runs a very welcoming clinic, with prompt and courteous service. I especially like her consultation approach that is informative without being pushy or "salesy."

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Stuart is the best! She sells great products and offers so many fantastic services! She made my skin look beautiful for my wedding. I wish I would have gone to her first instead of wasting time and money at other offices.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

Dr. Pamela J. Stuart's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1986)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love and recommend Dr. Stuart. The care I received there was excellent and professional."

March 11, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2595814'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.3

March 7, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2595814'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.1

February 6, 2014