Ratings for Dr. Irfan Ali

I've been a patient of Dr. Ali's since 2009. He has always listened patiently to my concerns; offered suggestions for excellent Cognitive Behavioral Therapists who would also assist in the treatment of my anxiety disorders. A normal part of psychiatric treatment is the prescription of medications to assist in treating the symptoms of the condition. The medications he has suggested for me over the years have proven effective. The few times I was displeased with the side-effects of any particular medicine, I notified his medical secretary (who is always a joy to communicate with). She instantly forwarded my messages to Dr. Ali. He has always responded to my messages within 24 hours. I have no hesitation recommending him to others seeking an excellent psychiatrist. - AMJM, Memphis, TN.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Was a patient of his for a short while. I felt he had no compassion for the patient. Just wanted to give medicine. I felt he looked down on women as if we are not equals.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Irfan Ali's Credentials

• Rawalpindi Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Rawalpindi, Pakistan (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Germantown, TN