Ratings for Dr. John C. Knippers

ALWAYS WILL BE THE BEST!!!pEDIATRICIAN EVER!! HE HAS EXCELLENT JUDGEMENT& HE LIKES BLACKS, WHITES PURPLE & SO ON, IT IS YOUR JUDGEMENT SKILLS THAT SEEM TO BE LACKING!!! I HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR ALMOST 19 YEARS & AS FAR AS INAPPROPIATE BEHAVIOR, WELL THAT IS BULLSHIT MY SON LOVED HIM!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr. Knippers is very unprofessional and is attracted to his patients family members. He has no medical ethics. As a physician he is very smart but I could not deal with his inappropriate behavior. I feel sorry for the employees who works with him.

Submitted February 13, 2012

Very poor and judgmental staff does not listen and doesn't seem to like blacks that much.

Submitted December 5, 2011

he is amazing the workers love there job and act like you are family.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Dr. Knippers is the best you feel like hes part of your family

flag | Submitted February 28, 2009

We love Dr. Knippers. He was my children's pediatrician for seven years until we moved to Texas. My kids loved going to the doctor and he took care of us like we were family. He is very knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his kids health. He often said that he considered them like family. His staff was always friendly and helpful and seemed like they loved their jobs. I wish I could find another doctor like him here in Texas.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Dr. Knippers is the absolute BEST!! He has been our pediatrician for 10 years. He really listens, and acts like you are his only patient. My kids adore him, and look forward to going to the doctor instead of dreading it.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE DR. KNIPPERS AND HIS STAFF. INCLUDING HIS NURSE WENDY. THEY ARE SO HELPFUL, WE HAVE SEEN LOTS OF DOCTORS OVER THE YEARS AND NO ONE HAS TREATED US LIKE A HUMAN BEING. HE TALKS TO YOU LIKE YOU'VE BEEN A FRIEND OF HIS FOR YEARS. WHEN YOU CALL HE LISTENS!!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

Very nice and friendly doctor. Works well with kids and has a good sense of humor. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. John C. Knippers's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1981)