Ratings for Dr. Susan Bogard

She wasn't knowledgeable. At first she appears very caring and knowledgeable but quickly turned into a disaster for my daughter. Don't take your child to her.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

One of my relatives was one of her patients. She's money hungry, judgemental and doesn't respect the law of patient confidentiality. Her main priority is driving you away after your insurance company rejects her double billing scams.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I went to her when I was in high school and will never forget the way she treated me. At first she seemed nice and helpful, but when I called her due to an emergency situation, she brushed me off. Although she gave me permission to call her up until 9pm during week nights, when I called she was so nasty to me and told me I was inconsiderate. Rather than help me through what I was going through, she would make comments like, "Maybe you're just overreacting." I think she made me more messed up than I was to begin with.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

This doctor is the nastiest women I ever encountered. Are you sure she is a doctor? How did she get a license to practice? Be careful, be very careful.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

She was much more concerned how many sessions the insurance was covering.Its all about the $. I pulled my child out before the sessions were over.WOULD NOT RECOMMEND FOR CHILDREN!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

She cancelled 4 appointments within a 6 week period.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2006