Ratings for Dr. Linda M. Hunt

Never got to see Dr. Hunt. Staff lost my paperwork and then hung up on me. Very RUDE will not use this office or Dr Hunt

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Doctor is in a hurry , she seems like she wants to get in then out of the room with me. I as a patient do not feel comfortable having her care for me.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr. Hunt is very knowledgeable and caring Doctor. She diagnosed me after looking at my recent records & giving me a blood test for iron/hormone deficency after I had paid over $2,000 to a cardiologist who came up with no diagnosis after extensive testing.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

Saw us almost immediately. Explained everything she was doing and why. Answered all of our questions. Very knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Hunt for many years. She is extremely compassionate in helping me manage my disease (RA). I have had to call her repeatedly when my disease flares and she has always returned my call and called in prescriptions in a timely manner. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Failed to call in a prescription on a Friday - leaving without medication for the entire weekend; did not monitor condition through blood tests etc. Only seemed interested in pushing Enbrel without trying other courses of treatment.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

She is an urgent care MD. She is very knowledgable and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2007

Dr. Linda M. Hunt's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)