You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kira A. Stammler

I would never even consider seeing any other doctor. Even if I lost my insurance or if she no longer accepted my insurance I would rather pay cash than go to another doctor. Dr. Stammlers bedside manner is extremely wonderful. She actually sits down with her patients and listens to them. She addresses all of my concerns and actually listens to my opinions regarding my condition. If she doesnt instantly know the answer to something she wont stop until she gets the answer. I have never left her office less than satisfied. In fact there was a time when I was admitted to the hospital through the local ER and Dr. Stammler was there right away to check on me and discuss my treatment plan. I hope she never leaves this practice because I would not know what to do without her. She is great!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

Very good listener. Treats her patients as a whole, not just the symptoms. Very good at explaining what's going on, and what the meds do. Great bedside manner. Even warms her hands up before she touches you!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Stammler has been our family doctor for quite a while, and has been wonderful in every aspect.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2006

Dr. Kira A. Stammler's Credentials

• University Of Chicago, Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=25953'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014