Ratings for Dr. Susan K. Peeler

Condescending, abrupt, distracted, interrupted me after she asked the questions. This was not the best exam I've had, especially when the doctor seemed to be in a hurry. She e-mailed results of a test which came back abnormal without any explanation. She just sent the results. I called her office to get more information and left a message for Dr. Peeler. Her nurse called me back several hours later who I found to have more compassion than Dr. Peeler. I will not be going back to Dr. Peeler.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I feel so comfortable when entering this office. "EVERYONE" is so welcoming, and friendly. Dr Peeler did my hysterectomy. I couldn't have been in better hands. She makes me feel comfortable, and confident in her expertise. I'm happy that I'm a patient of this practice. I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I am a new patient and I must say after reading the reviews I totally agree, Dr. Peeler comes off as very condescending and cold! The annual exam was rushed ; l'm actually considering getting another exam by a difference physician. She seemed unconfortable during the entire exam, not to be racial but I'm not sure if she's if she's comfortable examing AA women - our hips may be bigger or other attributes. I was really at the point of asking her if she was uncomfortable. I felt demoralize we I left and consider ed writing ABIM.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Kind, compassionate, thorough. Thought of her immediately when an acquaintance mentioned she was looking for a gynecologist for her teenage daughter.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

I am a fairly new patient of Dr. Peeler. I have been seeing her for just over a year. I find it easy to make appointments and I have never had to wait very long. I was having VERY heavy periods and Dr. Peeler suggested I try birth control. I tried the pill but I had awful mood swings so I had to stop taking it. Dr. Peeler suggested doing the Novasure procedure and we went ahead and scheduled it. I could not be happier. The procedure was done the first week of May and I had some very minor cramping afterwards. I had some watery discharge for about 2-3 weeks and now nothing. I haven't even had a period even though I had some PMS symptoms last week. I feel like I have my life back. Dr. Peeler answered all my questions and I'm so happy she suggested the abalation.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

The staff has always been helpful, knowledgeable, and accurate in their assessments. Dr. Peeler was thorough and the diagnoses seems to be right on. Following my D&C things are back to normal as expected.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Peeler is a very no-nonsense sort of woman. She always gives off an air of being far too busy for her patients. She often got impatient when I was talking, and would cut me off mid-question. Her responses to questions were always very condescending. The information may have been accurate, and she never called me dumb or anything, but I left feeling stupid. She's also very dismissive of pain. One time, I actually went to the ER because of terrible, sudden, sharp pain. After some examination, they told me it was likely an ovarian cyst that burst. After an ultrasound didn't show any large cysts, Dr. Peeler told me it couldn't have possibly been an ovarian cyst because the remnants would be visible on the ultrasound. She then told me that everyone has cramps sometimes, and refused to discuss it further. While it may be true that I did not have an ovarian cyst, her unwillingness to investigate the source of spontaneous agonizing pain was really off-putting.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

The initial visit was friendly enough . I had two miscarriages and wanted to know if there was any testing that could be done to show why I miscarried. Dr. Peeler recommended progesterone supplementation for the next pregnancy if I should get pregnant again. Well, during my follow up, sh acted like she didn't knw what I was talking about. She treated me like she had never met me and suggested a fertility clinic. After this, her nurse called and suggested I have a d&c to remove a cyst. What??!! Never again. I do not recommend this doctor. She is cold and indifferent and I would dare say, unkind.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Susan Peeler were wonderful in solving my health issue. The enitre team is helpful and compassionate. Dr. Susan has the best manner with scared patients and explains treatment in terms that are easily understood.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Peeler was rushed and cold during my visit. My exam was rough and she had no time for questions from me. I had a question about some severe PMS symptoms I've been having, and she told me to talk to my primary care doctor. Isn't that an issue for a gynecologist, the specialist in that area? I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

Dr. Susan K. Peeler's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)