Ratings for Dr. Rebeckah J. Burns

I have been going to see Dr. Burns for a few years now with my son. He has been seen by many doctors we couldn't find "the one". We finally found her and she is "the one" she did a general exam the first visit and noticed something was wrong and sent us over to another doctor to have it looked into. Let me remind you we had seen many doctors, not one saw this issue she saw it on the first visit. If this issue would have gone much longer it could have risked my child ever being able to have children of his own one day. I'm so grateful for her she has completely and truly been a lifesaver for our family.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Burns is great! She is awesome with her patients, and she truly takes the time to be thorough and explain her diagnosis. I can not say enough great things about her! I would absolutely recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

This is the best doctor i have ever seen, we had been seeing another doctor in waco and he was so rude all he wanted to do was medicate my son and just keep placing him on medication and not explain anything to myself and my husband on the add/adhd. My neice goes to this doctor i called and got an appt the next day and she sat down for over 45 minutes and explained everything to me. She is the best doctor i have ever been to. My son is 7 and he has had many yearly physicals and not one doctor had seen anything wrong with his "manhood" during the physical she noticed something was wrong and had us sent over to a urologist and thank god for that or my son would have had problems later on in life! I would recommend her to ANYONE! shes the best!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Seems to be really pushing Zyrtec Both times I have seen her with sick feverish kids she never writes a prescription but a note for Zyrtec?

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Dr. Rebeckah J. Burns's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)