Ratings for Dr. Raymond H. Mccaffrey

I am not one to complete reviews on things, but I feel obligated to do so now. The good doctor is out of touch. He seems to want to extend my program with him. I find him highly suspect.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I wrote a lengthy review for Dr. McCaffrey on RateMDs several years ago, but perhaps they lost some data during a website update ?? Anyway.... Whether it is you or your child who needs to see a psychologist / psychotherapist, look no further. I had nearly giving up hope on psychological therapy altogether after taking my son to see every child therapist in Norman and a few in OKC. Meanwhile, I had my own set of deep-seated issues that I needed to work out, and my friend recommended Dr McCaffrey. After seeing him myself, I realized this was the one. That was 14 years ago. My son is now an adult, and he still sees Dr McCaffrey. So do I. Our family has grown from 3 to 5, and we continue to look to Dr McCaffrey for guidance through problems big and small. I've joked with him about not being allowed to ever retire because he cannot be replaced. :) (Note: His wife practices in the same office, and I hear she's very good, as well, in case you prefer a female therapist.)

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015