Ratings for Dr. Jason G. Cundiff

My son had his adenoids removed and two rounds of ear tubes placed with Dr. Cundiff. I cannot say enough about how calm and patient this man is. My son is on the autism spectrum and the kid threw a chair, Jerry Springer style, during an office visit and it didn't even faze him at all. More importantly, he is very knowledgeable and surgery went great both times. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr Cundiff removed a growth from my vocal cords . The surgery was a breese and his staff were just great . And Good Sheperd Hospital was a pleasure to be a patient in.He is Truly THE BEST.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Cundiff performed a tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy on our 2-year-old son. We could not have picked better care for him. We highly recommend Dr. Cundiff!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I had my sinuses stretched by Dr. Cundiff. He suggested that I have them stretch to help with drainage because of my many sinus infections, sinus pressure and headaches. The procedure was a bit painful, but Dr. Cundiff minimized the pain and made sure I was comfortable the entire procedure. After a month, I am so happy with the results and with Dr. Cundiff's excellent work on my sinuses. He and his staff are extremely professional and personable. I have and will recommend Dr. Cundiff to anyone with sinus issues.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Positive experience with in-office procedure. Dr. Cundiff & staff assistants were very attentive. Every step thoroughly explained. Recommend to family & friends.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Dr. Cundiff recently did a partial tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy on my 6 year old daughter. We had no complications, she healed well, and he even sent her pictures of her tonsils when she asked to see them.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I had a left side thyroid lobectomy due to a 5 cm nodule growth. Dr. Cundiff and his staff were excellent in all aspects from the first visit through surgery. I especially appreciated the email program he uses which gave me answers to any and all of my questions within 24 hours. His surgical skills were excellent as well with no pain afterwards and limited scarring. I would highly recommend Dr. Cundiff.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

He performed a very painful surgery, that was completely not necessary! All he needed to do was request imagery or a scan, I question him the decision to perform the surgery and he ignored me. More than a few people in his office we very rude to me, he never called me back when I had questions on my surgery, nor did he or his staff check up on me after my surgery. On top of that his office refused to work with me on the bill of the surgery, not only did I have to pay for the surgery, I ended up having to pay for a CT Scan as well. On top of all the money I spent for something that was never needed, I have permanent nerve damage because of the surgery (that I didn’t need). I would think twice before seeing Dr. Jason Cundiff.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Cundiff is a Great Guy! He knew exactly what he was doing, and fixed my issue promptly. I felt comfortable talking to him and he always knew the answer to my questions. He went above and beyond my expectations of an ENT Doctor, and I will recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

We felt like Dr. Cundiff really listen to my son's symptoms and took the time to really understand what we were saying. He was very relaxed and reassuring during the appointment, which was very comforting. The day of the surgery, he explained everything very clearly and answered all of our questions. Afterward, he sat with us for a long time going through the whole procedure and answering a list of questions we had for the recovery. We never felt he was rushed and he never tried to hurry us along. We were very pleased from the first appointment through to the follow-up after the surgery with Dr Cundiff and his entire staff. We would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Jason G. Cundiff's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2001)

Amerigroup