Ratings for Dr. Mark WALDMAN

He made several mistakes during the time I used him. 1. Placed a crown in my mouth with open contacts. This means that food and bacteria can get in and cause damage. (I went to two other dentists for second and third opinions and was told his crown should come out) 2. I had a fistula on my gums because the nerve of one of my teeth was dying. He told me that the white mark(fistula) on my gums was probably a burn from mouth wash. If I had not gone to an endodontist for a second opionion--- I would have had signifigant bone loss and other problems. In other words, I needed a root canal and he missed it!!!! Finally, his staff are obnoxious!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Upon moving to Darien I did a lot of research to find a good dentist and made an appointment with Dr. Waldman. On my 1st visit I arrived to find that Waldman was not in the office. His associate spent a total of 2 min. looking at my X rays and never looked into my mouth. I relayed my annoyance for not being told Waldman was not in before my appointment. I returned 6 months later for checkup and again was informed that Dr. Waldman was again not in the office. When I asked why my visit had been scheduled when the dentist was not in the office, I was told this was normal and that I did not need to see the dentist because I was not having X-Rays done that day. The staff acted like I was being a pain because I wanted to see the dentist and made a big show about noting on my chart that I always wanted a dentist to check me when I went for a check up. I asked if they were going to charge my insurance for a checkup when I never saw a dentist. They said "of course".

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013