Ratings for Dr. Michael G. Smith

Dr. Smith is always available for sessions even if his schedule is booked and he has 20 walk-ins. Dr. Michael G Smith has always been a wonderfully understanding and knowledgeable Psychiatrist who facilitated and managed my treatment for chronic PTSD. Though I served in Iraq in 2003-2004 & 2005-2006, I feel as though I benefit from his experience dealing with WWII, Korean and Vietnam veterans- he has been working with veterans since 1982. Although there is an entire new section (therapists, Medical Doctors) specifically dedicated to treating "Veterans of Modern Warfare-" from OIF/OEF, I feel very blessed to have been able to keep him as my psychiatrist and medical professional in whom I can confide. Doctor Michael G. Smith is a treasure to veterans and a consummate caring professional for the Kansas City VA Medical Center. He picks up where the service left off; taking care of the mental and emotional health of American Service Personnel.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr. Michael G. Smith's Credentials

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1978)