Ratings for Dr. Victor Dlugash

I have gone to Dr. Dlugash for over 15 years. I have been to many doctors in my life and appreciate his concern and knowledge of medicine. I would recommend him to my family and anyone who would need his assistance.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

This doctor treats my mother, who at the time was in the hospital and he told her she could go home when she couldn't even stand up or walk. Did he read any of the reports the nursing staff wrote? Or even listen to his patient- I doubt it. He's always in a rush and doesn't hear what his patients are saying but playing to their sentiment when they go to his office by having them sit in his office and acting like he cares for them. I was not impressed with his bedside manner or his medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

This doctor took care of my father and had a horrible bed side manner with family. Did not return telephone calls to family. Would go to a Vet instead.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

I would highly recommend this doctor. He was my dad's doctor for several years and was the most caring doctor I have ever been to, my dad passed away but Dr. Dlugash was there with him and my family every step of the way. Also, my mom was having chest discomfort and went to several doctors and was even admitted to the hospital they did all kinds of tests and were going to release her. Dr. Dlugash had them do a more extensive test and got to the bottom of the problem and because of him she is still with us today. EXCELLENT Doctor!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2007

Dr. Dlugash is one of the most caring doctors I have ever been to. He goes the extra mile for his patients and is very concerned about his them. He too has the best bed side manner I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2007

do not recommend at all. Useless I have consulted another doctor because I have 0 faith in him

flag | Submitted March 16, 2006

GO to someone else. Just terriable. Dosent care about the patient. Bad bedside manner. Very lame about how he was going about treating me. My advise is go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2006

Dr. Victor Dlugash's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Rockville Centre, NY