Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. HELLER

Dr.Heller and Nicole are amazing. With my first it was by luck she was my dr. With our second baby i chose to drive an hour just to go to her office. She is very upfront. Which, personally, I prefer. She is the best!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

My husband and I could not love Dr. Heller more. I just had a amniocentesis done at her office and she could not have been more supportive and understanding. My husband and I whole-heartedly agree with her decisions and advice. I couldnt have asked for more. Her team works hard and they couldnt care more. Shes awesome give her a chance!!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

My family and I love love love Dr. Heller and Nicole Decaprio. If it werent for them my son who was born at 2lbs would not be here today. He is now almost 3 and is the top of his class and learning at a 4 year old level. I dont agree with any negative comments written here. When dr. Heller is doing a sonogram shes quiet yes but its because shes concentrating on saving your baby. If you ever have any concerns I would talk to her or nicole. They both genuinly care about their patients. I can go on and on about how great they are. Give them a chance. If your baby can be saved they can do it or they will try their hardest anyway. I love you guys and will always remember you. A.Gray

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

We LOVE Dr Heller. Our children are 19 and 20 years old. We met Dr Heller after 3 unsuccessful pregnancies...one miscarriage and 2 premature births which resulted in death. She was wonderful with us...helpful, knowledgeable and careful. If it were not for her and her colleagues, we wouldn't have our children. We haven't seen her for many years but often think of her and when we do it is with admiration, respect, fondness and deep appreciation for the wonderful gifts she has given us.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

I had to go to Dr. Heller every 3-weeks when I was pregnant with my son because I had Gestational Diabetes. Dr. Heller, though she's very knowledgeable and top in her field, was always quite rude with me and didn't treat me with much respect. She often made snide remarks about my weight, and always said that she doubted my honesty when I would say that I was able to control my blood sugar through diet/exercise alone. She doesn't like it when a patient asks questions, either and she'd often roll her eyes at me when I would ask her things about my son during/after my sonograms. All in all, I will *never* go back to this woman if I ever need a Perinatologist again. I will crawl a mile through broken glass to find another.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

Dr. Kimberly A. HELLER's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1985)

Oxford